Santa Cruz Education Foundation to Honor our Education Community
The Santa Cruz Education Foundation recognizes the importance of acknowledging the outstanding commitment shown daily by the dedicated teachers and staff in Santa Cruz City Schools. Even during these tough times, and with shrinking resources, our public school teachers and staff continue to hold dear the value of innovation and hard work on behalf of students.
From March 16 through April 15, the Foundation will accept nominations for:
- Teacher of the Year (4 awards: K-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Unsung Hero (2 awards: one classified staff member, one parent)
- Green Award (school, individual or program)
- Wellness Award (school, individual or program)
- Innovation Award (school, individual or program)
- School of the Year
- Community Supporter of the Year (business, individual or organization)
Nomination forms—including criteria—will be available via The Eddy, the Education Foundation website and other convenient locations. Awards will be announced on The Eddy.
Stay tuned for more information!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of The Eddy Awards, click here.