From Monday October 4 thorugh Friday October 8, Santa Cruz High School will offer workshops and activities designed to help students and parents build awareness and support for college planning and the application process. In addition to lunch time workshops designed specifically for students, “College Night” will include representatives from five public and private colleges to present information for students and families. Activities currently scheduled include:
- Monday October 4 (lunch) – College Awareness Day
- Tuesday October 5 (lunch) – Application tips
- Wednesday October 6 (evening) – College Night @ 7:00 p.m. in the auditorium
- Thursday October 7 (lunch) – Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- Friday October 8 (lunch) – College Essay and Personal Statement tips
For additional information, please contact the Santa Cruz High School Counseling Department Secretary Janet Manousos at: (831) 429-3960 ext. 303.