February 16 , 7 pm to 8:30 at SCHS Auditorium
In February, the Teacher Librarians of Santa Cruz City Schools will host a Digital Citizenship informational evening for parents. In addition to being credentialed teachers our librarians are also technology and media experts. They provide an important resource for students, teachers and parents as we apply 21st century tools to learning in the classroom and beyond.
- How do I talk to my child about online participation?
- What are parental guidelines that you recommend?
- What are the commonalities between the digital and real world: bullying, meeting strangers…?
- Privacy: how much do I allow my child? What about parent responsibilities
- What is digital citizenship?
- How to control your digital footprint?
- and more
Mark your calendars for this important upcoming event!