A panel of experts on digital citizenship, cyber-safety, social networking, anti-cyber-bullying, and more, will respond to questions from parents wanting to be proactive in helping their children become good, safe, digital citizens.
- How do I talk to my child about online participation?
- What are parental guidelines that you recommend?
- What are the commonalities between the digital and real world: bullying, meeting strangers…?
- Privacy: how much do I allow my child? What about parent responsibilities?
- What is digital citizenship?
- How do you control your digital footprint?
- and more
This parent night is presented by the Santa Cruz City Schools teacher librarians and the Santa Cruz High School PTA.