Partnership with Mission Hill Creamery to benefit neighborhood schoolsMission Hill Creamery 1101 B Pacific Ave (across from Kianti’s Pizza) January 15, 2pm to Close
The locally owned ice cream shop, Mission Hill Creamery is giving back to our schools. Owner Dave Kumec, a parent of two students and a long time supporter of our neighborhood schools, is launching Scoops for Schools, a seven-week series benefitting the elementary and middle schools of Santa Cruz.
First up is Mission Hill Middle School. On January 15, from 2 pm until closing, 10% of all proceeds will go to the Mission Hill PTA. Please join us for a delicious way to support our schools!
Following Mission Hill Middle School on the 15th, here are upcoming schools and dates:
- Jan 22, Branciforte Middle School
- Jan 29, Bay View Elementary School
- Feb 5, DeLaveaga Elementary School
- Feb 12, Gault Elementary School
- Feb 19, Westlake Elementary School
- Feb 26, Branciforte Small Schools