Three Students will be awarded $1,500 each
Scholarship Amount: $1,500
Number of Scholarships Available: Three (3)
Application and Rules: www.bayfed.com/scholarship
Application Deadline: Saturday, January 31, 2015
Bay Federal Credit Union’s annual scholarship is a unique opportunity for students of all academic levels to win up to $1,500 for college or career training after high school AND increase their financial literacy at the same time. Applicants are required to either write an essay about an important financial lesson they have learned, or create a short video that teaches some aspect of personal finance. Students may visit www.bayfed.com/scholarship for a list of possible topics.
- High school seniors graduating before August 2015, current college students, and adult students are encouraged to apply.
- Proceeds may be used to pay for post-secondary education expenses related to a course of study at any college, university, trade/technical school, or career education program.
- The scholarship application and instructions are available at www.bayfed.com/scholarship.
- Up to three winners will be chosen to receive $1,500. Winners will be chosen based on the applicant’s eligibility, ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to their future goals, and their demonstrated understanding of the topic covered in their video or essay.
- The application deadline is Saturday, January 31, 2015.
Questions about the scholarship can be directed to Tiffany Zachmeier, CEPF® Financial Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831.477.8414.